“There is no feeling more comforting and consoling than knowing you are right next to the one you love.”
Take your love by the hand and head to luxurious Monmouth Historic Inn & Gardens, considered the most romantic location in Mississippi. In fact, Monmouth has been frequently named to many Top-10 travel lists when it comes to romance in America.
- A bottle of chilled sparkling wine and chocolate or chocolate dipped strawberries (when seasonally available) delivered upon your arrival make this our most popular package
- Two nights with luxurious deluxe accommodations for two people. For an even more luxurious romantic get-away, you can upgrade to a superior room or suite for a nominal fee
- $100 gift certificate for Restaurant 1818 on the night of your choice and experience dinner in our historic antebellum mansion
- A special anniversary cake for two will be in your room upon arrival
- Tickets for a narrated carriage ride through the historic downtown district of Natchez
- A full and hearty Southern breakfast each morning
- Complimentary hors d’oeuvres each evening from 5:00-6:30 pm in the Quitman Lounge and Study
- A 10 am or 2 pm guided tour of the historic Main House
- Complimentary use of Wi-Fi
- Free local telephone calls
If time allows, don’t forget to visit the unique shops and art galleries in our Historic Downtown Natchez, or check out the many antique stores lining Franklin Street . . . secret treasures await your discovery!
Call 601.442.5852 or 800.828.4531 to make this reservation.
(Prices exclusive of taxes and gratuity for dinner in Restaurant 1818)
Inquire about upgrading into one of our gorgeous suites or antebellum rooms!